Earn Rewards by Creating Support Materials
We're looking for educators willing to help us by creating support materials for our PBS LearningMedia uploads. We're offering gift cards up to $100 in value, and Prairie Public and PBS apparel, accessories, and gifts, and more that you can't find anywhere else.
Support Materials typically take 1-2 hours to create, and we have resources available to show you how to get started, what we expect based on PBS LearningMedia standards, and how soon you can receive your rewards.
For questions, comments, and to get started, please email email@example.com.
Here's a list of resources available to you that contain information on what support materials are, what they typically look like, and how to begin creating your own. Feel free to get creative!
- PBS - Support Material Descriptions and Examples
- This resource comprehensively covers just about everything you need to know about support materials. There are descriptions, templates, and examples created by PBS, giving you the best possible reference for your own work.
- WGBH Education - Guide to Support Materials
- This document details teaching tips, discussion questions, background readings, and activities in Science, Math, and Social Studies.
- Prairie Public - PBS LearningMedia Page
- This is our PBS LearningMedia database. You'll find resources from Prairie Public that cover a wide range of subjects, and is being updated frequently, with contributions from educators around the region. Check out the support materials attached to our content to get an idea of what we're after.
- Prairie Public - Prairie Vistas: A Monthly Look at Classroom Resources - PBS LearningMedia
- In the episode Prairie Vistas: A Monthly Look at Classroom Resources - PBS LearningMedia, Nick and Tim cover support materials.