WUCF's Annual Kindness Month Celebration
February is Kindness Month!
Throughout the month of February, WUCF will be celebrating kindness! Participants will learn what it means to be a caring neighbor with our Kindness Kit activities and Be My Neighbor Day Give Back Projects.
Remember to share your photos using #BeMyNeighbor and #WUCFKindnessMonth so that we can include them in our image gallery.
2023 Kindness Month - Kindness Kits
The Kindness Kits includes FIVE family activities that encourage children to be curious and resilient. Let's practice being kind and caring neighbors by exploring together!
- PBS KIDS Emotions Wheel
- Family Photo Frame
- Kindness Bracelets
- Explore Your Community Daniel Tiger Printable
- My World Scavenger Hunt
PLUS, fun resources for families:
- Meet The Helpers Pet Safety Window Cling
- Sensory Pop Toy from Window World
The Kindness Kit drawstring backpacks can be picked up from one of the following county libraries:
- Brevard - All Branches Participating
- Flagler - All Branches Participating
- Marion - All Branches Participating
- Orange - All Branches Participating
- Volusia - All Branches Participating
- Osceola - All Branches Participating
- Veteran's Memorial St. Cloud Library Branch is OUT OF STOCK
- Seminole - All Branches Participating except Altamonte Springs
- Northwest Branch in Lake Mary is OUT OF STOCK
- Sumter County is OUT OF STOCK
- Winter Park Library is OUT OF STOCK
- Lake County is OUT OF STOCK
Or Download The Kindness Kit PDF's Here:
Tag us on social @WUCFTV and #WUCFKindnessMonth to be featured on our website
Presented Locally By:
Watch our Emmy-winning GRR-IFIC Neighbors TV special that allows viewers to celebrate what it means to be a caring neighbor with music from the Orisirisi drummers, storytime, yoga with Missie, and at-home activities.
Mister Rogers in Our Neighborhood
Mister Rogers In Our Neighborhood
Explore local stories about Fred Rogers and his legacy.
Be My Neighbor Day Events
Give Back Projects
WUCF encourages families to choose a volunteer project like picking up litter in your neighborhood, planting or caring for a pollinator garden, or donating toys, books, clothing, or food to a local service organization.