BECOME A WUCF DONOR TODAY:
Make a one-time gift to WUCF:
As Central Florida’s storytellers, it takes a partnership with caring community members to bring you extraordinary television and radio every day. Your gift of any amount is so appreciated and helps make powerful storytelling possible each and every day on WUCF.
When you make a gift today of $60 or more, you get access to WUCF Passport. Giving online is safe, simple, and secure, just click and make your donation today.
Become a Sustaining Donor to WUCF:
An easy way to support WUCF TV is by becoming a Sustaining Donor. Or as an Evergreen Donor to WUCF FM. As a Sustaining/Evergreen Donor, you never have to worry about renewing your support – it’s one of the most important, and easy, ways to give. You can choose to give any amount – $5, $10, $20, or more.
You can pay through your bank account or your credit card and your contribution will be ongoing, so there is never any need to worry about renewing. Best of all, you will be making powerful storytelling possible for years to come. Click here to start today!
Already a sustaining donor and need to update your payment method? Click here.
$60+ Donation Includes:
Access to WUCF Passport and the myWUCF weekly e-newsletter with first access to WUCF events.
Producer's Club donors are families and individuals who believe in our future and the tremendous potential of WUCF. Their leadership promotes and nurtures the idea of excellence in television and radio programming with annual cumulative gifts of $1,200 or more. For questions regarding Producer's Club benefits, and the impact your gift can make, please contact Melissa Braillard, Associate Director of Philanthropy, at 407-823-1777 or email@example.com.
STORYTELLER Level: $1,200 +
- Receive our Producer’s Club monthly email filled with upcoming events, pre-sale access, and more!
- Recognition of your gift on the WUCF Studios digital donor wall.
- Tune in for private screening experiences with a few of your favorite on-air personalities from your favorite local WUCF programs.
- When your favorite PBS and national public media personalities come to Central Florida, you’ll receive exclusive pre-sale access and insider updates on these ticketed shows.
DIRECTOR Level: $2,500 +
All the STORYTELLER benefits, plus:
- Name included along with other supporters in on-air acknowledgements throughout the year around the programs you love!
- Join us for a guided group tour of WUCF Studios that’s interactive, engaging, and fun-filled! See the faces and hear the voices behind your local public media station.
- Enjoy an exclusive annual reception featuring WUCF hosts and staff, plus special appearances by our public media partners.
- Receive complimentary tickets to community and arts events, when available — past events include Sanford Porchfest, Bach Festival Society Concert Series, and more!
INVESTOR Level: $5,000 +
All the DIRECTOR benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to enjoy an exclusive dining experience for two with WUCF’s Executive Director.
- Tune in for exclusive updates from WUCF’s Executive Director about the public media system and WUCF.
- Step behind the microphone! Opportunity to watch a taping of a radio, TV, or podcast program, such as NewsNight, Live from Studio A, or Magazine.cognition, if desired
INNOVATOR Level: $10,000 +
All the INVESTOR benefits, plus:
- Sit in on an intimate discussion and Q&A with a WUCF personality, followed by a private cocktail reception with other supporters.
- Visit our digital control center and learn about set design, cinematography and editing, or bring friends behind the scenes of a local WUCF production, upon request. Staff will work with you to create a unique VIP for-a-day experience (limit of eight guests).
- Exclusive on-air acknowledgement scheduled at mutually selected times throughout the year.
VISIONARIES Level: $25,000 +
All the INNOVATOR benefits, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive major donor only events, PBS-related opportunities, and receptions with public television personalities.
- Learn about the inner workings of PBS and hear about upcoming programs, while taking in a behind-the-scenes look into PBS’ most watched series.
- Opportunity to record a personal, custom-produced testimonial for TV, radio, or the web that demonstrates your passion and commitment to public media. It will air during mutually agreed upon times throughout the year.